Monday, May 23, 2011

Hyrule was saved almost thrice four weeks ago

This is just a small report of our on-the-spur-of-the-moment Zelda marathon that was held in 21.-.25.4. Like I mentioned, we didn't plan to have this marathon. I just figured that since I had four day long weekend I might as well do something interesting then. We didn't promote this marathon almost at all. Despite that we got many viewers which was awesome. Thanks for everybody who were watching! :D

We chose to play Zelda because Kiraito hadn't played Zelda games before. This was pretty good way to introduce her to the series. The games that we played were Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker and Twilight Princess. We're not Zelda experts so it took us all that time to complete two and 3/4 games. The last thing we managed to do in the marathon was to finish the Oocca -place in Twilight Princess.

We started at 21.4. 8 PM and ended the marathon at 25.4. 8 PM. That makes an unbelievable 94 hours of marathoning! I didn't even think that we would be playing that much. Even though we had our hands full with only I, Yufii and Kiraito playing the games, Lefrin visiting on sunday, we survived. I thank all the co-hosts that visited the marathon too.

I will be adding couple of videos from our Zelda marathon later. Stay tuned for the upcoming Assassin's Creed -marathon info!

No comments:

Post a Comment