Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's 3:45 AM and everybody (well, yours truly excluded) are sleeping. I promised to wake them up around 5 AM, so I decided to write something here since I don't have anything better to do. I don't know if this is actually appropriate for a first blog entry - we still need to write that introduction thing, but i don't think my brain capacity can manage that much at the moment...

Anyway, about the marathon! We've been playing for... around 33 hours all together, I think. So far we've beaten MGS 3 and 1, and we were playing the second game when our players passed out because they were so tired. Can't blame them. We're still at the beginning (need to freeze those bombs!), but I think we manage to beat this game today. At least I hope so, it would make a fitting ending.

The marathoning & streaming experience has been great so far! It's fun to talk with people on the chat and watch this awesome storyline with good company at the same time. I think the only letdown so far for me has been that I can't play myself because I'm not that good with games like these - okay, sorry, that was an underestimation - I suck at games like these. Otherwise I don't have a problem since I think its fun to watch others play, but when they get tired I can't help out. I tried, and it didn't end well.

Oh well, maybe next time! We already talked about some other games we could possibly marathon in the future, so stay tuned for more. ;D Now the clock is nearing half past four, so we'll be continuing soon - that is, if I can just wake somebody up...

No comments:

Post a Comment